Strange squishy mold stuff?

Reef addict 01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2013
Messages
130
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys found this under some rock no idea what it is please ID
 

Attachments

  • 1385942139510.jpg
    1385942139510.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 181
  • 1385942153973.jpg
    1385942153973.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 1385942163843.jpg
    1385942163843.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 173
+1 thats what i think also.
 
I have had that same type of yellow sponge creep up on a few of my frags and harm them. I lost a nice rainbow acan that way. It's best to keep corals away from it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new