Stratosphere zoa

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$500 per polyp is beyond a steal. People will pay literally anything for strats because they just plain don't exist anymore. They melt randomly when they get big, they melt when you frag them, they melt when parameters change. They just love to die. I know more than a few people who would gleefully spend $1000 per polyp, including some vendors.

They're so rare at this stage, you're lucky to see them in person, let alone to have a chance to ever purchase them.

JustDewwit

One frag at a time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$500 per polyp is beyond a steal. People will pay literally anything for strats because they just plain don't exist anymore. They melt randomly when they get big, they melt when you frag them, they melt when parameters change. They just love to die. I know more than a few people who would gleefully spend $1000 per polyp, including some vendors.

They're so rare at this stage, you're lucky to see them in person, let alone to have a chance to ever purchase them.
If your every frag you know where to start selling .

JustDewwit

One frag at a time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Directly to vendors at $1,000 per polyp for sure. They won't cry if it dies a week later, they know how corals work ;)
Righttt.. I guess they cry when they purchase ecotech or apex too [emoji41]

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 99 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back