• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Strawberry Strats!

VinhtageZoas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I have a few frags of strawberry strat available! I have more that I need to take pictures of so I will comment those as soon as I get the chance.

Price is $300 per polyp with buyer paying for shipping/provide label. Discount on multiple.

Standard 2hr DOA with clear picture within original packaging.

Frag #1 a little closed from being picked up but can provide more pictures if needed
5FEF92FD-4470-47D7-A19E-62C1BCD41904.jpeg

Frag #2
349E11EE-5D21-4AAC-84C4-5E24EA7AFB15.jpeg

If you have any questions feel free to pm me and happy reefing everyone!

OP
OP
VinhtageZoas

VinhtageZoas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it go by any other names?
There’s a recent morph that’s come out called the Deadpool strat but these are a bit different. Don’t know of any other names for these. First release was from WWC 4-5 years ago I believe

Coral4coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When ever I look up rare zoanthids they are hard to find that's why I was asking great piece tho I'm definitely interested I just wish I new more about it

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back