Strictly Fish Miami has joined R2R

Strictlyfishmiami

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
73
Reaction score
72
Location
Miami, Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strictly Fish Miami has been in business since 1991. We specialize in Saltwater reef keeping. We are pleased to be part of Reef2Reef forum and looking forward to providing you with marine life thru our website or you can stop by our showroom. Thanks from the Strictly Fish Team.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

You should become a supporting vendor, lots of perks! :)
 
Welcome to R2R! Ha! I'm editing because you already are a sponsor. Doh! I didn't see the badge in the first post. Sorry about that, and welcome again!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new