Strikers reefing

awwinterfall

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Messages
263
Reaction score
119
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
I received a gem tang with hlle .

Immediately notified him. No response. The other side of the fish is worse.

No mention of this on product description.

Not a good experience at all.

20230830_102519.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new