• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
reddevilant

reddevilant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order came in and they look amazing. Excellent Seller and best packaging I've seen to date!
Yes, got mine today also. Incredible packaging and heatpack was still warm after 2 days. A+++. Almost a frustration to unpack, but specimen was in perfect condition. Gorilla tape on the outside of the box. Double bubbed, double bagged w/ a whole newspaper to read in the box. How fun to read news from 400 miles away from my state.
Thanks guys! I'm always so anxious when I have livestock shipped to me because I've definitely had my fair share of losses due to poor packaging or damages during shipping. So I try to make sure my shipments can survive just about anything lol.

OP
OP
reddevilant

reddevilant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another Sunday reminder to message me if you're interested in buying! I ship on Monday afternoons so send me a PM as soon as possible if you'd like to get the algae delivered this week!

OP
OP
reddevilant

reddevilant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent out a couple orders today but I still have SO MUCH! This picture is just the pieces I had to trim because it was getting too tall or pieces that have broken off over time. I hade to make a DIY breeding box out of eggcrate to suction cup to the side of my tank just to temporarily store it until it's sold or I attach it elsewhere in the tank.

IMG_2104.jpg

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy crap that's alot I'm gunna tag you so if I ever end up talking the wife into another biocube for sea horseys I'll see what uv got for sale

grzy123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got some today came in great shape. The packaging is top notch and the heating pad was still warm when I opened the box.

OP
OP
reddevilant

reddevilant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally forgot to link this here earlier. But, for anyone interested, another R2R member who is about as obsessed with macros as I am lol, did some digging to find the scientific name for this algae. I, like many others, just assumed it was a type of botryocladia because I couldn't find any info saying other wise. But as @WheatToast found, the "String of Pearls" macro is likely part of a different genus called Coelarthrum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back