Stuck on Tenecor Stand Assembly - take a look and let me know if I'm crazy

The Life Aquatic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

My tenecor stand came and the quality and everything is top notch but i'm hitting a wall on assembly as I near the finish line. Yes I emailed Tenecor support but they're closed on the weekends. Hoping to finish this before tomorrow but seems like I may just need to wait. Anyways...

I attached the instructions. Part "G" as they call it is a 90 degree connector that is how most of the pieces get slotted together. If you read the instructions you can see they clearly list 36 of these are included.

However if you actually look at the steps, it seems 44 of these are required. I am towards the end of my build and sure enough am short a few of them. It would seem weird that the instructions clearly list 36 included yet require 44 which makes me question if I did something wrong but again if you count them up, it seems 44 are indeed required. It seems I used some in places I shouldn't, but after pouring back over the instructions and my build I don't see anywhere this would be possible, especially since I count 44 in the instructions themselves.

Anyone build one of these and run into a similar issue?
Or anyone who hasn't but is curious and wants to take a look I've attached the instructions to see what you think.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-10-28 1.40.48 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-28 1.41.47 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-28 1.42.02 PM.png

BairCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah im counting 44 as well, are you going to be putting a sump on the bottom? If not I'd probably put only 2 on each of those crossbars on the bottom portion in opposite directions and make sure the actual stability part is taken care of to get it up. Then Monday call them and be like what the heck mates

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 146 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back