Stunning Agent Orange Magnifica Anemone!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,258
Reaction score
5,769
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Truly unique and totally healthy Heteractis magnifica anemone! Opens to approx. 8" (Container is about 12" for reference). Base is a dark maroon color, more photos to follow...


Requires a large tank with lighting and water flow needs similar to SPS corals.


Photo and Video under 250 wt. 20K Radium MH. $700 Price includes fedex next day shipping.

ANEMONE IS SOLD!!

newcoral633.jpg


newcoral632.jpg


[video=youtube_share;mmbCIavlo48]http://youtu.be/mmbCIavlo48[/video]

Link to purchase here: Agent Orange Magnifica Anemone*::*Anemones*::*Cherry Corals
 
Last edited:
MARVIN!!! Where are you?!??!?!

I'm really really hoping this goes to a very responsible hobbyist.
 
I might have to bust out our AI vega's we use for shows and see what this bad boy looks like under LED! It is screaming orange under the 20K radiums and even crazier under t5!
 
That thing needs a tank built around it as it's centerpiece. Just remarkable the beauty nature can produce
 
Have any pictures of the column? Sure looks like a BTA.
 
Have any pictures of the column? Sure looks like a BTA.

Yeah I gotta take a few more pics. The column is a dark maroon color, and the foot is exactly the same size as the anemone is open. Its quite distinctively different than a BTA. I guess i need marvinsreef to come check it out and verify!
 
Yeah I gotta take a few more pics. The column is a dark maroon color, and the foot is exactly the same size as the anemone is open. Its quite distinctively different than a BTA. I guess i need marvinsreef to come check it out and verify!
will have to check it out for sure. I'm sure you guys have some gems hiding in those tanks that will be more suitable for my tank. :wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new