Stupid idea or....?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SirKevinD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SirKevinD

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2013
Messages
129
Reaction score
13
Location
Laughlin, Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wondering since I have only a single polyp of radioactive zoos on a minuscule piece of rubble, should
I glue it to one of my banded trochus snails?????? Whats your opinions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new