!!!SUB-PAR HELLION!!! A DRAWING CONTEST??? Huh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FMF0331

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is mine:)

IMG_9599.JPG
cute - your picture reminds me of theses guys
Garden eel_1.jpg

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you were swamped earlier bet its off the hook now after all the crazy holiday spending and orders lol

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You know what, This was awesome! I am seriously thinking about doing something like this again for a string of BC themed T-Shirts. Rather than the typical logo style "Tee", Maybe collectively we pick out like 5 of our favorite signature pieces and see what you guys come up with? Some of these entries were just amazing. I was so impressed with the talent that poured in for this one. We'll turn the winners into groovy new shirts. and of course, there will be prizes for all contestants.

what do you guys think? anyone wants to help me design some cool new "Battle-Tees"

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot like or endorse this enough!

YUS!!!

You know what, This was awesome! I am seriously thinking about doing something like this again for a string of BC themed T-Shirts. Rather than the typical logo style "Tee", Maybe collectively we pick out like 5 of our favorite signature pieces and see what you guys come up with? Some of these entries were just amazing. I was so impressed with the talent that poured in for this one. We'll turn the winners into groovy new shirts. and of course, there will be prizes for all contestants.

what do you guys think? anyone wants to help me design some cool new "Battle-Tees"

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Actually...

I think I can finally. make these into actual shirts now! Going to contact you guys for the artwork and see if I can get some stuff together. @Chknsamich

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back