!!!SUB-PAR HELLION!!! A DRAWING CONTEST??? Huh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Grey Ghost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
d5057a7d26c7573f82538675be8d7b73.png

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok awesome we should move on to that then I had been thinking about having people vote instead of picking the winner myself anyone up for that?

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I'd love to win I think bps619 took it with his entry. His has gotten the most likes as well so it's pretty much the same as a public vote anyway.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Working on it I swear. Choosing a definite winner has proven to be a challenge. I keep bouncing back and forth but if i have to just flip a coin or two then i will.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, thing is, you see I asked of anyone wanted to go public opinion poll to decide and they really didn't.

There's some great art here and I have not felt overwhelmingly strong about any one particular rendition. I have narrowed it down to three for sure though and I'll really try to get this one wrapped up complete with reasonings and critiques this week.

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, thing is, you see I asked of anyone wanted to go public opinion poll to decide and they really didn't.

There's some great art here and I have not felt overwhelmingly strong about any one particular rendition. I have narrowed it down to three for sure though and I'll really try to get this one wrapped up complete with reasonings and critiques this week.

I can respect that, means I still have a chance:). Take all the time you need brother.

Joshky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why not to do first, second and third place.

I second this for self-interest reasons. :rolleyes:

Thanks so much Adam for throwing a fun little contest, I love all of the entries and I do not envy your position at all, this has been a good little kick in the butt to get me drawing again... I think I need to. :D

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I say u do top three and alll three win!!!
Ps am I part of the three?? So ur saying I have a chance?

Back