!!!SUB-PAR HELLION!!! A DRAWING CONTEST??? Huh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
finally finished. thanks for this fun project Adam.

OMG yes I want too hire you man! Love it! Kind of reminds me of "madballs" Anyone remember those? some really amazing artwork all around guys. I'm completely flattered that any of you took the time to draw something., prize incentive on not. Keep up the great work

Thinking lets give this one another full week before we decide on a winner. that sound fair?

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG yes I want too hire you man! Love it! Kind of reminds me of "madballs" Anyone remember those? some really amazing artwork all around guys. I'm completely flattered that any of you took the time to draw something., prize incentive on not. Keep up the great work

Thinking lets give this one another full week before we decide on a winner. that sound fair?

Give it a week if you want, but I think you have a winner! That would make a cool Battlecorals sticker for Halloween...

Bps619

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Let me know if you need anything done!
One more week sounds good (gives me time to change it a bit lol) Keeping my fingers crossed

imarkspeed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This guy should win!

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2016-09-30 12.47.48.png
Dang those previous 2 are super sick
Tweaked it a bit to have it a bit darker and add some pop
2016-09-30 18.54.08.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here is my contribution. It's been a long time since I've broken out the pen and pencils so it was a good time. Thanks for the opportunity.
image.jpeg

I mean, who knew there such a collection of artistic talent among out community! this is just awesome man. just continuing to be impressed. No idea how I'm going to pick a winner here. wont be easy that is for sure. thanks a ton for posting!

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love stuff like this, it's always fun to participate and to see the great stuff that everyone comes up with.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my contribution. It's been a long time since I've broken out the pen and pencils so it was a good time. Thanks for the opportunity.
image.jpeg
Looks like cell from dragon ball z
Nice job

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back