!!!SUB-PAR HELLION!!! A DRAWING CONTEST??? Huh?

finally finished. thanks for this fun project Adam.

OMG yes I want too hire you man! Love it! Kind of reminds me of "madballs" Anyone remember those? some really amazing artwork all around guys. I'm completely flattered that any of you took the time to draw something., prize incentive on not. Keep up the great work

Thinking lets give this one another full week before we decide on a winner. that sound fair?
 
OMG yes I want too hire you man! Love it! Kind of reminds me of "madballs" Anyone remember those? some really amazing artwork all around guys. I'm completely flattered that any of you took the time to draw something., prize incentive on not. Keep up the great work

Thinking lets give this one another full week before we decide on a winner. that sound fair?

Give it a week if you want, but I think you have a winner! That would make a cool Battlecorals sticker for Halloween...
 
OMG yes I want too hire you man! Love it! Kind of reminds me of "madballs" Anyone remember those? some really amazing artwork all around guys. I'm completely flattered that any of you took the time to draw something., prize incentive on not. Keep up the great work

Thinking lets give this one another full week before we decide on a winner. that sound fair?
Let me know if you need anything done!
One more week sounds good (gives me time to change it a bit lol) Keeping my fingers crossed
 
OMG yes I want too hire you man! Love it! Kind of reminds me of "madballs" Anyone remember those? some really amazing artwork all around guys. I'm completely flattered that any of you took the time to draw something., prize incentive on not. Keep up the great work

Thinking lets give this one another full week before we decide on a winner. that sound fair?


This guy should win!
 
2016-09-30 12.47.48.png
Dang those previous 2 are super sick View attachment 403400
Tweaked it a bit to have it a bit darker and add some pop
2016-09-30 18.54.08.png
 
Last edited:
Here is my contribution. It's been a long time since I've broken out the pen and pencils so it was a good time. Thanks for the opportunity.
image.jpeg


I mean, who knew there such a collection of artistic talent among out community! this is just awesome man. just continuing to be impressed. No idea how I'm going to pick a winner here. wont be easy that is for sure. thanks a ton for posting!
 
I love stuff like this, it's always fun to participate and to see the great stuff that everyone comes up with.
 
Here is my contribution. It's been a long time since I've broken out the pen and pencils so it was a good time. Thanks for the opportunity.
image.jpeg
Looks like cell from dragon ball z
Nice job
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new