Suggestions for a 20 gallon cube AIO

Alamo1836

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting a 20 cube pretty soon. Really leaning towards the Waterbox 20. My question is, from experience, are there any other tanks you would recommend? Red Sea is really nice but, I only need the tank, no light or stand. Thanks in advance.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Waterbox makes nice tanks! Other possibilities include Innovative Marine, JBJ, Fiji, and a few other stock options or you could look into a custom tank such where you can pick the glass, the trim, etc. Lot of options - good luck with the adventure!!!

Patman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went with Fiji Cube over the Waterbox, and have no regrets I liked the filtration system better. Another consideration is the Nuvo 25 lagoon

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting a 20 cube pretty soon. Really leaning towards the Waterbox 20. My question is, from experience, are there any other tanks you would recommend? Red Sea is really nice but, I only need the tank, no light or stand. Thanks in advance.
Imo the Waterbox 20 would be your best choice.

Innovative Marine makes great aquariums, but unfortunately none of their offerings even come close to being a 20 gallon cube, so that's all kinda moot.

Back