Suggestions for a fancy damselfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tinola
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tinola

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
533
Reaction score
2
Location
Cal Poly SLO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm wondering if anyone knows of any nice looking damselfish. All i've seen are the normal blue damsels or the yellow tailed ones. Are there any damsels available in the hobby that're colorful??? I know clowns are also damsels but I'm not looking for clowns.

Thanks a bunch!
 
I have a fiji blue devil. It is also blue and yellow but in a different pattern. They tend to be one of the more peaceful of the damsels too.
 
Last edited:
Check out the Sapphire Damsel, I bought one for my wifes nano and it is incredible. Extremely timid fish and it actually changes colors depending on it's mood. Go's from a beautiful shiny blue when relaxed to a jet black when excited. They are fairly new to the hobby so not too many people know of them yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new