Suggestions for a strong pump for water changes

  • Thread starter Thread starter NC AL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NC AL

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2024
Messages
251
Reaction score
337
Location
Central
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a strong pump that can easily pull water out of the typical 5g jug for water changes. I use a siphon to pull the water out of my tank. However I would like to make it easier on myself and have a pump for the new water. Any ideas?

Criteria:
Needs to be able to pull water from the standard 5g jug with 2.5” opening
Needs to be able to lift water 5’ from the floor.
 
Try one of these https://premiumaquatics.com/products/tmc-reef-pump-compact-1500.html :)

1723594771485.jpeg

1723594782236.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new