Suggestions for T5 Supps

SteveySingle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
343
Reaction score
46
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay...So I'm setting up my 300DD...I've got three AI Sol's that covered my 150 great. I've also got a 2 bulb retro going into the hood(2x80w) - I foresee having to upgrade that set of 2 to a set of 4.
For now, though, I was wondering what bulbs you guys would suggest going with. the Sol's are Blue, Royal Blue, and White so I'm thinking something that will broaden the spectrum. Any input is appreciated.

Untitled.jpg
 
I was thinkin Purple Plus as compared to the Blue Plus, because I want more spectrum and the blue seems to keep it in the blues
 
Full spectrum - coral plus
Just run blue plus and adjust the look with white leds.
 
The Purple + is going to give you a good amount of red if that's what you want with your LED balance. But as mentioned, I would go with the Blue+. JMO.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new