Sump advice

Highly recommend
Drains inside the overflow box I usually leave unglue and just dry fitted in case to make modifications anything below bulkhead fitting is glued
But glue the pipe the pumps connected to through the overflow right?
 
maybe a stupid question but can I use any pvc primer or is there a type that’s used in aquariums?
 
What’s the idea with the hole either side of the weir? Not practical to put the pipes either side.. mine run out of top and across to either side of the tank.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 43

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new