Sump and dosing organization question (RedSea Reefer 250)

SaltwaterandLime

Reefing with ADHD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ReefDose should be delivered today, my plan is to mount it dorectly on the right side wall of my sump. (Reefer 250 G2).

Has anyone installed an effective shelf or basket for all their supplement bottles under the doser? Or should I just leave them directly on the floor of the sump? Trying to figure out the most effective use of my space.

ATO reservoir and power supplies/ controllers are all outside of the sump.

20230314_155105.jpg

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Sea makes a slide-out panel with an optional basket for placing your supplements in. At some point I'm going to add this to mine when I expand on the dosing - but it would free up a lot of space on the bottom of your cabinet.

OP
OP
SaltwaterandLime

SaltwaterandLime

Reefing with ADHD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Sea makes a slide-out panel with an optional basket for placing your supplements in. At some point I'm going to add this to mine when I expand on the dosing - but it would free up a lot of space on the bottom of your cabinet.

Unfortunately the slide out cabinet with basket only fits in the larger red sea reefers. In mine I can only fit the half size slide out and it doesn't have enough room for the basket on it

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately the slide out cabinet with basket only fits in the larger red sea reefers. In mine I can only fit the half size slide out and it doesn't have enough room for the basket on it
You might still find the half-size slide-out advantageous. Baskets are easy to source (any store that sells display accessories will have what you need).

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.2%
Back