Sump builders in Northern VA area

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tango2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tango2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2015
Messages
175
Reaction score
49
Location
NoVA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if anyone knows of any good sump builders in the Northern VA area. I received a quote from aquabox aquarium (Richmond, VA) that looked pretty professional about a year ago, but it seems that they have since gone out of business.

Just curious before I decide if I should try and build it myself.
 
I've talked to Adam, and I reached out to Marc (Melev) in hopes that we can work something out that will be economical to ship. I worked with Marc in the past and it was a pleasure working with him. Hopefully I will know something back soon.
 
I've seriously considered that, and haven't ruled it out. I have all of the tools to do so (table saw, router, etc.). The free time is one problem I have, the other is finding a supplier for acrylic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new