Sump Decision and opinions

Erokster73

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
27
Location
Streetsboro
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Building a new setup, well ugrading but going to have a few items in place first. Going from a 54 corner to a 60 cube (thank goodness). Building the stand custom so I can house everything under with room to move. ATO tank, doser, controls, plugs, light, etc.... I figure since i will have room on top I will also have a ten gallon refugium. It will all be open underneath so people can see the process, I think that is half the fun.

Looking at:
  • Trigger Sapphire 34
  • Trigger Titanium 34
  • Fiji 36

Obviously the Titanium has a pile more and is about 300 more but man does it look good and have everything I need as I add more.

Anyone have opinion on why one more then another?

Once I get it all in the house I will start a build thread.
 
Go to the Trigger website and click on blemished. Great deals. Trigger systems are fool proof basic sumps that will give you all you need and none of the stuff that just completes everything. Just my 2 pennies
 
Go to the Trigger website and click on blemished. Great deals. Trigger systems are fool proof basic sumps that will give you all you need and none of the stuff that just completes everything. Just my 2 pennies
That is excellent, thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new