Sump Return

20180910_194614.jpg
it's only about 4 months old
 
I transferred my old 44 and things just thrived. I have 2 black boxes turned down below 50% as well as 2 t8's and a blue led strip for moonlight other than that 2 wp-10s set on pulse and set to 1 and 2 any higher and it's a tornado in there. I also do 10 gallon water change once a week just to keep things from creeping up. Sump is, first chamber fuge ( just over 8 gallons) then 2 4in filter socks (I only use if I want to polish the water but have not been running socks for 3 months) then skimmer ( over sized) then rubble rock then return pump.
 
Last edited:
I transferred my old 44 and things just thrived. I have 2 black boxes turned down below 50% as well as 2 t8's and a blue led strip for moonlight other than that 2 wp-10s set on pulse and set to 1 and 2 any higher and it's a tornado in there. I also do 10 gallon water change once a week just to keep things from creeping up. Sump is, first chamber fuge ( just over 8 gallons) then 2 4in filter socks (I only use if I want to polish the water but have not been running socks for 3 months) then skimmer ( over sized) then rubble rock then return pump.
Nice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new