• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sunburst Anemone for sale

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

little_sardines

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2015
Messages
150
Reaction score
174
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a natural split CSB, about 5” diameter (told it came from keys island as a Colorado sunburst but don’t have proof of lineage) for sale in the Denver area. Pickup only, not willing to ship, sorry!

first pic is the actual nem in question, following pics are from the mother with a nicer camera.

513D7718-6D8B-4F1B-AE39-7045136EC5F0.jpeg

BC8F08F1-33C4-4224-88E1-B08DAFB29BF5.jpeg

3182B660-358B-42EE-807F-028A0B6A63F1.jpeg
 
I’m in Colorado and have some ai vegas with controllers I’d trade or if it’s still available when I sell the vegas I’ll buy it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new