Sunday help in Murrieta, CA

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dorking It
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dorking It

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2023
Messages
208
Reaction score
261
Location
Murrieta, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for some help to move my new tank onto its stand and meet some reefers. I am on Murrieta right off the 15. I have some guys coming from coral smugglers to help but we are looking for a few more hands. I have been reefing for a year and a half but have not made any reefing friends and was hoping to use this as an opportunity to meet some. Anyone around and free Sunday around 9am?

Any help would be appreciated

Daniel
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new