• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sunkist Bounce Mushroom

Treasure Coast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunkist Bounce shroom about 1.5" on a 2" disc. This is a natural split from it's mother. Picture of Mother before split and during split are below. I purchased the mother from Keydiver who got it via WWC. Very hardy Bounce Shroom. Born around 5 months ago. This will be the second baby sold. $365 shipped overnight in the continental USA. Local zip 34996. Thanks for looking.

1st pic is during 4 way split. 2nd picture is the Mother the day before split and 3rd & 4th pic is the one for sale.
IMG_0497.JPG
Image 4-20-18 at 8.43 AM.jpg

IMG_0734.JPG
fullsizeoutput_345.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Treasure Coast

Treasure Coast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0787.JPG
IMG_0789.JPG
Updated pics: 1st pic is mother on right (not for sale, having another baby), the one on the left is for sale. 2nd pic is just top down. The one for sale is to the left. Lowered price to $335.

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back