Sunkist Bounce Splitting?

Chipper1978

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
353
Reaction score
161
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am not very experienced with mushrooms. This Sunkist Bounce was given to me a couple months ago. It has grown a decent amount, but last week it appeared to have a tear in the middle. The tear is getting larger and I’m just wondering if it is splitting (not sure if they even do that) or if it is injured. Otherwise, it looks healthy. Thoughts?

8DB230A1-4211-4B52-B17E-6D8F667336A9.jpeg 9A87DCD7-2DA9-4FDB-8947-88929CC2D437.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new