Sunset on the reef…

ReefStash

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,345
Location
Naples
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here’s what the room and reef tank look like after the main lights over the reef turn off. This is just before all of the lights in the room turn off for the night…

IMG_9155.png

IMG_9145.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Looks cool but my fish like pitch dark for sleeping time
Re-read my post… this is right before all of the lights in the room go off. They get pitch black for sleeping… other than the ambient light of the refugium which is on a reverse light cycle. :)
 
You know we can see when it was edited right? It did not read that way when I posted instead of trying to make me look stupid you could have just said something else.
 
Here’s what the room and reef tank look like after the main lights over the reef turn off. This is just before all of the lights in the room turn off for the night…

IMG_9155.png

IMG_9145.jpeg
Cool looking photos!
 
You know we can see when it was edited right? It did not read that way when I posted instead of trying to make me look stupid you could have just said something else.
lol, you serious??? I didn’t edit my post other than to remove some tags that didn’t display properly.., I post on a lot of platforms and don’t have time for that nonsense. lol. Chillax. Happy reefing.
 
You know we can see when it was edited right? It did not read that way when I posted instead of trying to make me look stupid you could have just said something else.
Go check my build thread… same post unedited as this thread. No one is trying to make you look stupid! Usually I’d just keep jamming and move along as I’m used to the trolls on social media but I don’t appreciate being accused of something I didn’t do.

Post in thread 'ReefStache CADE Reef S2/P Peninsula 228g build is on!!'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r...ninsula-228g-build-is-on.832026/post-11742093
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new