Sunset Stylocoeniella Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ernie C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No problem! They’re supposed easy and I would have disagree. I don’t test nutrients period lasted I check on my mature sps reef no3 20-25ppm/.19-.22 Hanna 736.
 
Am thinking of trying a Sunset Stylocoeniella. How is your's doing?
 
Am thinking of trying a Sunset Stylocoeniella. How is your's doing?
no change. I'm surprised it is still alive to be honest. its not bright and barely any polyp extension but my tank doesn't have very high nutrients and that seems to be a factor. I have a barebottom tank so I struggle to keep nutrients readable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new