Sup Everyone!?

Jacobbecker88

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey not QUITE new into reef tanks...Had a Biocube 16 going for almost a year and ended up takin it down after an extentended power outage...only last about 4 months out of reefs (kept my couple freshwaters going) and already have my new build ready to! Hope to have it with water runnin in the next week or two! Will try and start a build thread this time, as last time I didnt and think itd be fun! Also thank you to u all! As I have looked in on MANY of your disscusions while researching, and just finally joined now! I know what the heck right!? Lol
 
Welcome to R2R!

D8C14A52-0BC0-4300-B193-B824BFE78A9B.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new