Super Bowl hors d'oeuvres

I've got 3 racks of babybacks on the smoker. Not for the game though. Never seen a super bowl in my 50 years on the planet. Just too boring. Probably won't even turn the tv on.
 
i made a very smooth chili con queso with ground turkey. 3 different chilis, cheddar and Monterey jack.

I will try to upload a picture later

That sounds absolutely delicious!
 
I've got 3 racks of babybacks on the smoker. Not for the game though. Never seen a super bowl in my 50 years on the planet. Just too boring. Probably won't even turn the tv on.

Not even for the commercials? :confused:
 
Some bbq weenies and wafffllleeess. Not the sissy waffles but some special mix, whipped cream and sprinkle waffles. Also some homage quac, and my secret 50 50 bacon burger with Gouda.
 
And finally, these were by request. I'm not crazy about them, but some folks insisted. We use to call them Pigs in a Blanket. Maybe that's no longer politically correct, although I did noted that they are all beef.

Pigs in a Blanket.jpg
 
Now these are to die for.....chicken!

Cubed skinless/boneless chicken breasts are dipped in Marie's Honey Mustard Dressing and coated with bread crumbs. Into the oven and served with honey mustard.....the best!

Chicken Cubes.jpg

How long what temp
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new