Super helpful item if you use Hanna checker

sayitfast

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2016
Messages
244
Reaction score
227
Location
Tucson AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use several different Hanna checker's to measure my water quality. I always have issues getting the reagent out of those tiny pack and into the water bottle.

I found these on Amazon and they are awesome. No more spilling! They work great.

If you have the same spilling issues I have give them a shot... super inexpensive.

Amazon mini funnel

funnel.jpg
 
thanks for sharing!
 
I use several different Hanna checker's to measure my water quality. I always have issues getting the reagent out of those tiny pack and into the water bottle.

I found these on Amazon and they are awesome. No more spilling! They work great.

If you have the same spilling issues I have give them a shot... super inexpensive.

Amazon mini funnel

funnel.jpg
Thanks for sharing!
 
very helpful, thank you.
 
Great find and great idea...thanks for sharing.
 
Sweet! I'm still waiting on my phosphorus checker and I've heard the powered reagent is the most frustrating part. Thanks for sharing.
 
I would be clumsy and knock everything to the floor.
 
Awesome! Very useful!! Gonna buy some right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new