Super Newbie hello!

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I'm very glad to be here. I am a super super newbie at reefing. Fortunately I have a good friend helping me along :) I have a WB Peninsula Mini 25. I cycled it naturally for a little over a month. Once my parameters came together I started a week ago with my first pair of Picasso Percula clowns. I have a bonded pair and they are so fun but I am so new to this and they have such goofy behavior in how they swim, sleep and hang out that I worry about them easily. I am getting better as the days go by but would love any advice anyone has to give on clowns, tank care, equipment, etc. I have read many posts and see a lot of pros here, I'm so glad I found Reef2Reef. Have a nice day!

Hello super newbie, welcome to the channel.

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community and happy reefing!

giphy.gif

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Welcome to Reef2Reef! Awesome place to be and be a part of! Sure someone on here will be able to answer your questions.

If you are looking for possibly some helpful videos maybe check out my YouTube channel! My PMs are always open! Let me know how you like the channel, and hope it can help out some way!!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 66 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back