• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Super Rainbow carpet anemone

Item Price
1600
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Nemguy123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2016
Messages
728
Reaction score
683
Location
Long Island
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hi I have a really nice 5-7 inch rainbow carpet anemone

E4219804-6A27-4237-8D78-1890399F8968.jpeg 3CEC7EA1-7EC9-46D4-99FB-3CC36513084E.jpeg
 
how much and is it still available ???
 
how much and is it still available ???
Hi yes I still have him he’s actually one of the only nems I have left right now shipments haven’t been coming in at all this is a current pic
 

Attachments

  • 8641BC65-1C8B-48B8-84C9-5D49011550A6.jpeg
    8641BC65-1C8B-48B8-84C9-5D49011550A6.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 318
Still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new