With friends like this your tank gets influenced very nicely!!!! ;Droolgoni SPBLAM... :)
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
With friends like this your tank gets influenced very nicely!!!! ;Droolgoni SPBLAM... :)
![]()
See thats just gorgeous, Man why don't I live closer to you! Probably a good thing or I'd end up living in with all of your tanks ;Hilarioushere is the lime green under blues ,no filter![]()
What part of the PNW? It really is a small area lolWow what a great deal! Wow. Following along since I'm in the PNW too!
You know you get too many notifications when you miss your own thread being spammed!!it's hammer time ;) ...SPBLAM..
![]()
![]()
yes..know the feeling :rolleyes: :)You know you get to many notifications when you miss your own thread being spammed!!
Thats a great pic @fishguy242
Portland. You?What part of the PNW? It really is a small area lol
On Whidbey Island, but we frequent cuttlefish and have friends that live in Oregon city :)Portland. You?
Nice! Such a lovely place. Maybe we'll be able to trade frags in the future. I say future cause I don't have any coral yet hahaBefore Christmas update....
On Whidbey Island, but we frequent cuttlefish and have friends that live in Oregon city :)
Ya for sure!Nice! Such a lovely place. Maybe we'll be able to trade frags in the future. I say future cause I don't have any coral yet haha
Thanks @fishguy242 you too!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS.. :)