"SUPRISE UPGRADE" Waterbox 220

goni SPBLAM... :)
WP_20201203_18_25_20_Pro.jpg
With friends like this your tank gets influenced very nicely!!!! ;Drool
 
the lime green ones are really nice under full light too..
WP_20201031_16_58_47_Pro.jpg
 
here is the lime green under blues ,no filter
WP_20201207_17_10_50_Pro.jpg
See thats just gorgeous, Man why don't I live closer to you! Probably a good thing or I'd end up living in with all of your tanks ;Hilarious
 
Before Christmas update....

On Whidbey Island, but we frequent cuttlefish and have friends that live in Oregon city :)
Nice! Such a lovely place. Maybe we'll be able to trade frags in the future. I say future cause I don't have any coral yet haha
 
Nice! Such a lovely place. Maybe we'll be able to trade frags in the future. I say future cause I don't have any coral yet haha
Ya for sure!

I was just reading your build. In a weird way cycling was fun lol
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new