"SUPRISE UPGRADE" Waterbox 220

goni SPBLAM... :)
WP_20201203_18_25_20_Pro.jpg
With friends like this your tank gets influenced very nicely!!!! ;Drool
 
the lime green ones are really nice under full light too..
WP_20201031_16_58_47_Pro.jpg
 
here is the lime green under blues ,no filter
WP_20201207_17_10_50_Pro.jpg
See thats just gorgeous, Man why don't I live closer to you! Probably a good thing or I'd end up living in with all of your tanks ;Hilarious
 
Before Christmas update....

On Whidbey Island, but we frequent cuttlefish and have friends that live in Oregon city :)
Nice! Such a lovely place. Maybe we'll be able to trade frags in the future. I say future cause I don't have any coral yet haha
 
Nice! Such a lovely place. Maybe we'll be able to trade frags in the future. I say future cause I don't have any coral yet haha
Ya for sure!

I was just reading your build. In a weird way cycling was fun lol
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new