Surface agitation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snitter
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Snitter

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does everyone recommend for surface agitation? I've done very little to a lot of agitation. What's the way to go or is it a personal preference?
 
Kinda preference, but you do want some for good gas exchange. I've got my powerheads pointing at the surface for agitation.
 
I got one of the powerhead pointing at the surface , does the trick for me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new