Suspect apprehended!

randomfishdude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2023
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
1,805
Location
Rockport Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You kill my favorite fish, you go jail for long long time!
1000009621.jpg

Gotta hate damsels. But the cage he is in is where the fish he killed died.
1000009622.jpg

I've got to say. This was the easiest way I've ever trapped a fish. I could've trapped the whole tank. I was lucky enough for him to end up being left in there alone.
 
Ooooooh.... he will get out. They're absolute Houdinis. He'll only need a sliver of daylight inbtwn the glass and eggcrate
 
I’m all about justice but I am wondering about due process. How did you determine that the damsel committed murder? Did the fish confess or get caught in the act?
 
Well that is one way to trap them, haha.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new