Suspected colonial anemones, possible ID?

I’m still shocked that I mis-identified them! - clearly I’ve been out of the hobby for too long!

In any case, they’re out of the QT tank, and in a bucket with an air stone…

Chuck em’ out? Or does anyone want any of these sneaky lil’ monsters?
I’d take them but you probly too far , I’m in OC I love all anemones , even keep aptasia alive they interest me lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2510.jpeg
    IMG_2510.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 57
I’d take them but you probly too far , I’m in OC I love all anemones , even keep aptasia alive they interest me lol
Well, they’ll be going back to my LFS if nothing else, he’ll probably keep them in his dedicated pest tank! — just let me know if you end up this far north!
 
Well, they’ll be going back to my LFS if nothing else, he’ll probably keep them in his dedicated pest tank! — just let me know if you end up this far north!
Would look good in a pest tank
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new