Suzi's 10g Office Tank

Looks much better today!!
 
Oh no, that looks like nem sushi. Sorry Hun.
20230420_085704.jpg
20230420_085720.jpg
20230420_085748.jpg

New nem and tank looking happier.
Removed the skimmer, as I started getting bad dinos, tank was running too clean.
Rics are opening back up and coloring up again.
Tada!
 
I enjoy watching nighttime tank activity
 
Such a sad little tank right now. Since moving it home, I've had nothing but issues with this tank and it has become an aiptasia haven. The only inhabitants now are the clowns, snails, chitons, and hermits, and the above mentioned plethora of aiptasia....
Plans for this tank include a full rip clean and restart. The clowns will stay and this will become a black widow anemone dedicated tank.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new