SW Ontario members?

wccbr1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Messages
72
Reaction score
91
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I’ve been lurking the site for years but decided to finally post. I’m in the Essex County area of Ontario and wondering if there are some others in my region. It’s hard to find reefers and supplies around here.
 
IMB_UEj7O8.gif
 
Hello!

I’ve been lurking the site for years but decided to finally post. I’m in the Essex County area of Ontario and wondering if there are some others in my region. It’s hard to find reefers and supplies around here.
Your a little far from London, Ontario but we may be the best you get. Lol. Feel free to join our Facebook group and welcome to R2R!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/886822663143527/?ref=share
 
Hello!

I’ve been lurking the site for years but decided to finally post. I’m in the Essex County area of Ontario and wondering if there are some others in my region. It’s hard to find reefers and supplies around here.
Welcome!
I'm in the metro Detroit area and my wife is from Cornwall....kinda got both ends of the 401 covered!!
If you decide to day trip across from Windsor I can point you to some places :)
 
Welcome!
I'm in the metro Detroit area and my wife is from Cornwall....kinda got both ends of the 401 covered!!
If you decide to day trip across from Windsor I can point you to some places :)
Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new