Swag thanks thread!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FishingLovingSons

FishingLovingSons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0B2F0A83-0C78-43EF-837C-BD4154458C1E.jpeg

OMG and Woot Woot!

Shawn Dahl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I was pretty excited about it, then was disappointed to see what it looked like when it showed up...

TexasTodd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally bummed. I ordered about $400 but forgot to add the freebies. I think it's lame they aren't automatically added, especially if you're already registered with them.

OP
OP
FishingLovingSons

FishingLovingSons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally bummed. I ordered about $400 but forgot to add the freebies. I think it's lame they aren't automatically added, especially if you're already registered with them.
Hate it for ya, that does suck. Every "Freebie" banner on their website did state to just "add to cart" and receive instant discount for the item... sorry you missed it. Maybe you'll win a weekly giveaway to make up for it!

smiley28

Hectorj
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t get any freebies but I would like to say thanks @Bulk Reef Supply for being such an awesome source for plumbing parts. I think my “knock on wood” 3rd and last package should be here tomorrow and I’ll be ready to cement and leak test. First time plumbing so hopefully it isn’t to rough looking or missing fixtures.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I hope we can improve the system for next year. Part of the reason it isn't auto is some people really could care less about freebies, so they'd get them at the expense of people who are into them if it were automatic. It's not perfect, but we'll figure it out!

KhahnOkc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a big improvement that we dont have to enter the promo code to get the free items. Just put it in your cart. I think the system is working great. My only frustration is when I place a large order on Monday and then a great freebie pops up the next few days. I could spread my order out, but really the most important thing is to get what I need when I need it. Freebie are nice, but not necessary.

My Thanks to Ryan and the BRS Team. They have been great to work with whether I need information about an item, have a return, or need help fixing an order. It’s a Great Team of individuals with a common goal and a great example of why everyone should do what they love and it doesn’t feel like a J O B.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back