Switched hangout spot?

atul176

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Messages
207
Reaction score
85
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I’ve had any clown for about 6 months, and just 2 days ago she switched her hangout spot from the upper corner near the power head to under a rock arch. Is this normal behavior or am I just being paranoid? She still eats well and sometimes explores the tank.
#reefsquad
 
Hi all,
I’ve had any clown for about 6 months, and just 2 days ago she switched her hangout spot from the upper corner near the power head to under a rock arch. Is this normal behavior or am I just being paranoid? She still eats well and sometimes explores the tank.
#reefsquad
Completely normal. If you put an anemone down there she will switch again. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new