Switching tanks?

surfnsalt

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2014
Messages
567
Reaction score
310
Location
Jersey shore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been thinking about switching my biocube 14 to the new innovative marine abyss 20g. If you have this tank I'd love to see your setup and your likes and dislikes about the abyss. Just looking for some input on the tank itself and the switch over. Here is the cube now. I do a 40% water change every week sometimes every two weeks if I'm busy.
1480083678402.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new