Swollen Euphyllia torch

I stumbled upon a video where a torch was swollen like mine - he said his head is splitting. Now I took a look at mine, and I would guess there are 2 mouths? I tried to fumble & get to see if there is a second one, no success. Now I fed it and I'd say there might be a second mouth!!
The skeleton looks like 2 heads, but I know they are not. I bought it as one big head. Take a look! and yes I am desperatly trying to be optimistic :grinning-face-with-sweat:
2mouhts1.jpg
2mouhts2.jpg
Looks like it
 
Update:
Since I added phytoplankton and copepods it looks like the color got better, more intense. Today I dipped her, as I got into temptation to buy another one and didn't want a bacterial infection also get into a new torch.
whitestuff.jpg
whitestuff2.jpg
base.jpg
One minute after dipping, as I can finally do pictures of the base. I dipped AquaForest Protect Dip for 5minutes, then rinsed and put it back to it's former place. There is some white stuff, I tried to blast it off, but I can't. Anybody got some tips? In my unexperiences eye it looks like it is some sort of illness?
 
Update:
Since I added phytoplankton and copepods it looks like the color got better, more intense. Today I dipped her, as I got into temptation to buy another one and didn't want a bacterial infection also get into a new torch.
whitestuff.jpg
whitestuff2.jpg
base.jpg
One minute after dipping, as I can finally do pictures of the base. I dipped AquaForest Protect Dip for 5minutes, then rinsed and put it back to it's former place. There is some white stuff, I tried to blast it off, but I can't. Anybody got some tips? In my unexperiences eye it looks like it is some sort of illness?
I'm not seeing what your seeing.
Let it heal, looks good. No more dips unless it nose dives.
 
Update:
Since I added phytoplankton and copepods it looks like the color got better, more intense. Today I dipped her, as I got into temptation to buy another one and didn't want a bacterial infection also get into a new torch.
whitestuff.jpg
whitestuff2.jpg
base.jpg
One minute after dipping, as I can finally do pictures of the base. I dipped AquaForest Protect Dip for 5minutes, then rinsed and put it back to it's former place. There is some white stuff, I tried to blast it off, but I can't. Anybody got some tips? In my unexperiences eye it looks like it is some sort of illness?
Assure calcium is no less than 380-400. Its a must for their skeletal health and yours shows possible deficiency
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new