Sync, Anti-Sync or Ecosmart Back?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gianfranco
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gianfranco

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2018
Messages
10
Reaction score
61
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Ecotech Team

I have 2 Vortech MP40 in use and I am very satisfied with the pumps. You are very good engineers.

I try to set the schedule correctly. I am not sure if Tidal Swell and Nutrient Mode must be synchronous or asynchronous. Or would Ecosmart Back be the right mode?

Schedule.jpg


Layout.jpg


Tank.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new