OP
cracker

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Fish responce, this overflow would handle a lot more water than I have passing thru it. I was talking about the return pump and the depth of water it sits in. The adjust is so sensitive that the slightest change in volume of water passing thru it changes the adjustment to keep it totally quiet. Hope I'm making sense

Fishresponse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep - got it. it's going to be a little bit before I get the box going since I'm still building the stand for the tank. Lots of things to do between the stand and when I get it plumbed and when I get water in it.

tankaholic

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah the shadow is going to be amazing, better than the ghost i believe
I got 2 new ones coming....bf got him and i both one...only mine was a bday gift...
Hehehe also got another 40b and 20gal long...i need to figure out how to plumb the next breeder project...lol...going to split a 40b into 3 to house my clown pairs til i can figure out whos gonna end up in which tank..hehehe
My smallest pair doesnt seem to like the new 40b...they don't swim around much...

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back