synergy reef overflow placement?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cracker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No Fish responce, this overflow would handle a lot more water than I have passing thru it. I was talking about the return pump and the depth of water it sits in. The adjust is so sensitive that the slightest change in volume of water passing thru it changes the adjustment to keep it totally quiet. Hope I'm making sense
 
Yep - got it. it's going to be a little bit before I get the box going since I'm still building the stand for the tank. Lots of things to do between the stand and when I get it plumbed and when I get water in it.
 
yeah the shadow is going to be amazing, better than the ghost i believe
I got 2 new ones coming....bf got him and i both one...only mine was a bday gift...
Hehehe also got another 40b and 20gal long...i need to figure out how to plumb the next breeder project...lol...going to split a 40b into 3 to house my clown pairs til i can figure out whos gonna end up in which tank..hehehe
My smallest pair doesnt seem to like the new 40b...they don't swim around much...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new