T-Man's new 50 Gallon Drop Off

A711CAC8-FB9C-45A8-B5C6-72D165822F87.jpeg
55B30539-9887-4742-8919-008A470CFC45.jpeg
79B746B9-FCFE-4310-9150-E5B823CE6D65.jpeg
6B7BA32A-629C-4FBF-9C17-9C2A415F3902.jpeg
Some more classic ones under the blues...most of the coral still in same spots, did have to move a few to avoid the wrath of my pistol!
 
Wow, very nice! I was never really a fan of drop off tanks until I saw this one.
 
Time for an update...been a year and a half...really happy with the tank so far, have 11 fish in there right now, plus some cleaner shrimp and a pistol...not to mention a couple of serpent stars, etc. Had to do some new interior design work thanks to that pistol...he/she didn't agree with my choices for the lower part of the tank, and we were at war until recently :) been pretty lucky for most part, lost a couple corals and both of my gobies along the way, but otherwise everything has been very stable for the last 6 months. As long as the pistol doesn't force more architectural work I think I will leave this in place hopefully for a long time!

IMG_0602.jpg
IMG_0602.jpg
IMG_0603.jpg
IMG_0604.jpg
IMG_0605.jpg
IMG_0606.jpg
IMG_0607.jpg
IMG_0608.jpg
IMG_0609.jpg
IMG_0610.jpg
IMG_0611.jpg
 
Really like this tank. Well done!
 
Any updates on this beauty!
 
Hi Revh...The tank just turned 3 years old this week....took a few pics yesterday. Been really happy overall with it. Had to move a few pieces to avoid my pistol shrimp and his re-decorating ideas! Here's how it looks in the AM before the lights come on if the sun hits it right...
IMG_1717.jpeg


IMG_1718.jpeg


IMG_1689.jpeg

And here is with the blues:

IMG_1625.jpeg
 
Ah man this tank looks so good! Love the sunlight photos! Thank you!
 
Curious about updates as well!
 
how deep is the shallow part of the tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new