OP
OP
Mark Teitelman

Mark Teitelman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a couple of new additions...really loving the RFA so far...
IMG_1465.jpg
IMG_1467.jpg

OP
OP
Mark Teitelman

Mark Teitelman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few updates to the thread...final Sump pic...it ain't pretty but I think even with the small size it is going to work well. Just hooked up the ARID N18 today and we will see how that goes...very impressed with the build quality so far. Also added a couple nice pieces today. So far (fingers crossed) the corals have been doing terrific. I lost an orange watchman to a vanishing act over the weekend while I was working out of town, so that's been the only downer thus far. The clowns are doing great though! And I love the Rock Flower Anemone, which seems to be settling in nicely.

IMG_1488.jpg
IMG_1486.jpg
IMG_1487.jpg

kciNFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking really good, I am curious to see how that reactor works out for you.

rinckemd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice setup. I have a love/hate thing going on with my pax bellum. I hate having to open it and shake the cheato off. I want to follow your progress with it.

OP
OP
Mark Teitelman

Mark Teitelman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I’ll see about the maintenance. I’m 2 weeks in on it and will trim it in a week or two. So far looks like it is working well. Will let you know...

Nice setup. I have a love/hate thing going on with my pax bellum. I hate having to open it and shake the cheato off. I want to follow your progress with it.

OP
OP
Mark Teitelman

Mark Teitelman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks Leah! The light is really powerful, and I’m putting my favorite corals like blastos, acans and Duncans at the furthest part from it. So far it looks like they are getting plenty of light. Good color and extension. So right now I’m going to keep it the way it is. Eventually I may try some SPS but those will be directly under the light so it should be ok.

I love this tank!
Have you considered making some kind of arm from the wall to mount the light sideways?

bubblemytip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following. Looks great. I've placed my order for the N18...

How's the Deltec going with that new pump (aquabee rather than the modified jebaos they were using)?

OP
OP
Mark Teitelman

Mark Teitelman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! All going well. I need to post some new updates, adding a few new fish and corals tomorrow out of QT. Love the N18, works as advertised and I have been very happy with it. The Deltec has been really solid too. It can get cagey about water level but as long as I keep it consistent it does a really good job too.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 18.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 163 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back